Tuesday, October 09, 2007

guide me thou great stones

so i'm working on a short documentary, for those whose ears i haven't talked off about it.

it's on the Georgia Guidestones out in Elberton, Ga. Read the wikipedia article and then google them. I think they're fascinating.

So the question my documentary is hoping to answer:

are they

a) part of the occult
b) part of a secret society bent on one world government and world domination
c) a message for a people deathly afraid of nuclear war with russia
or
d) an elaborate publicity stunt pulled by various Elberton town officials to attract more people to the town

it has to be one of the three. no one would spend that amount of money to put these up in a small town in GA.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you would not find it weird or creepy or stalkerish that I frequently like to look in on your blog. It is so eloquent and interesting, I cannot help myself. Plus, in the culture-less void that is Sandersville, I long for reminders of Athens, and your blog often fills this need. Hope you have Happy Holidays and early Congratulations on your forthcoming graduation! :)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home